Posted on Jun 22, 2009 | Comments 0
Do you recognize any of the following things about you?
- You seem to be stuck in a sort of life that you have never wanted or asked for, and you want to do something different.
- You want to move on, but you have no idea of how to attain the level you want, or even what you have to do to get there.
- You are aware of your own potential, and would like to apply this towards achieving more, but you do not know how to do this.
- You feel that you lack the clarity and the commitment to carry forward the things you need to do in order to taste the fruits of success.
- You feel that you are too busy doing something that you never wanted to do in the first place, and feel that you are doing something really wrong in your life.
If you have answered â€˜Yesâ€™ to any of the above questions, then you do need a change in your life, a change that will give you self motivation and push you on the path towards success.
How exactly do you propose to bring about this change? Here are some tips for you:
- Dream all the time and dream big. When you dream, remember that you are at the starting point of great change in your life. After all, unless you dream, you will never be able to visualize all the positive differences in your life.
- Once you know what your dreams are, you will be able to see the visions, which are after all nothing more than the materialization of your dreams.
- The next step is to plan out how you will go about executing your visions of the changes you see in your life, so that you will be able to taste more success and get out of the rut you seem to have fallen into.
- Remember; there are some people who will plunge right into make the changes they have foreseen, while some others may take some more time to think about it and overcome their fear of great changes [How to overcome fear]. You may belong to either the first or the second category, and you must never forget that both are normal approaches, and when you deeply want and desire success, you must be willing to wait a while for it.
The tough part is to arrive at the decision to bring in change, and to visualize an ultimate goal. The rest is easy, and once you make a start, you will be able to follow it through with relative effortlessness.
Posted in: Success & Happiness