Posted on Jun 04, 2014 | Comments 0
An affirmation is a statement of positivity or is a new thought that helps one think differently and inculcate a different set of beliefs for self-improvement and betterment of life. Affirmations can both be negative and positive but for reducing stress, gaining confidence, self-improvement and meaningful life changes, it is important to try out positive affirmations. There are many benefits of trying positive affirmations and the following will throw more light on the same.
Positive affirmations and their benefits for stress management
- Positive affirmations are a powerful weapon against negative self-talk and low confidence. These affirmations work like motivational statements that fill us up with positive energy and inspiration. This in turn helps to boost happiness and relieves us of the piles and piles of stress. Therefore, positive affirmations are very good for stress management.
- Another benefit of trying out affirmations is that they increase in us a feeling of personal power and make us believe that good things can happen to us. This very positivity and faith in our own selves also tends to ward off the stress.
The following are some of the positive affirmations that one can try to release the stress:
- I am a positive person
- I am thinking positively and smiling
- Challenges make me a strong and confident person.
- Today is a very good today with limitless possibilities
- I can do it
- I can accomplish all the goals I set for myself.
- I have faith that I will handle whatever comes in my life.
- I am strong and level headed.
- Today I will be happy because I choose joy.
- I am doing the best I can
- I am making healthy choices.
- My thoughts are creating reality so I will only think positive thoughts
- My actions define my life.
- I am peaceful and feel no stress.
- This is a friendly universe
- I live in friendly environment with the people love
- I have many options
- I can find my way from here
- I am surrounded by good people
- I choose happiness
- I am wise and make the right decisions.
- Every relationship is a happy relationship
- This too shall pass
- I am attracting happiness, wealth and joy.
- Each moment is joyful.
- I am a beautiful person with a beautiful heart.
By saying these affirmations out loud or in your mind, you can begin to feel happy. But just saying they and not meaning them won’t work. So mean each sentence you say.
Photo Credit By: flourishmag.com
Posted in: Stress Management