Posted on Jan 26, 2009 | Comments 2
Do you think toxic people are all around you? You meet them everyday and also talk with them. You may even live with them, but fail to recognize them appropriately.
For some people, whatever may be the reason, they donâ€™t feel satisfied unless they are successful in tearing others down.
So, it is very essential for you to identify such kind of toxic people around you and avoid them to hurt your life in any way.
Here are few steps to handle toxic people in your routine life.
- Step 1: Take charge of your own actions and be strong from your side because it is not possible for you to control actions of toxic persons. Donâ€™t give any chance for them to hurt you in any way.
- Step 2: Stay in contact with positive thinking people, as this will help to avoid developing negativity in you. It will certainly help you to uplift your thoughts and enhance positive energy levels in yourself.
- Step 3: When it becomes essential for you to interact with toxic people regularly, keep your conversation or interaction strictly up to your business.
- Step 4:Donâ€™t be rude to them that can in turn lead you to other problems, instead try to behave politely and cordially. But, ensure that you are not over friendly with them.
- Step 5: Never ever try to reveal your strengths and weaknesses with other persons, particularly with toxic people. When a person whom you think as toxic tries to ask you personal questions, deny politely and try to divert the conversation to other business issues.
Posted in: Self Help