Posted on Mar 21, 2008 | Comments 1
2K Flares 2K Flares ×
Are you feeling sad or unhappy? Here are few extremely helpful tips to boost your mood.
- Laughing works faster than any other exercise. Proceed; just laugh out loudly right now. Similar to the other types of physical muscle contractions, laughing helps in releasing the endorphins which relaxes you immediately. Just observe the quirks and ironic things going on around you and laugh at those.
- Snack something at your desk.Eating something does not mean that putting your-self outside a large bag of chips followed by a sugary coffee. Eat five minute snacks of energy bars, yoghurt and also some fresh fruits for every two hours.
- Take a coffee break. Listen to your favorite song on headphones. Do you feel better? Okay good, now go back to your work.
- Return that one call you donâ€™t want to return. End the conversation within five minutes. Now you will have better time to do the things.
- Every month, once you cleared all your bills, log into your account and transfer 10 percent of the remaining salary to another account. Forget about the existence of second account for the rest of the month.
- Singing is also a great thing that makes you feel better within five minutes. Sing any one of your favorite songs and this process provides a natural endorphin boost. Select something that is funny, inspiring and motivating.
- Try to remember the happy moments of your life. This definitely makes you feel better. Think about the time when you were truly happy.
- You owe somebody a thank-you note. Write it down.
- Take a break from your work and get up from the chair. Take a walk around the office.
- Find a quiet place to sit and start counting backward from 300.
- Slash some old card statements. Feels good, right?
- Keep a funny book on hand. Make five pages your 3pm ritual.
- Stretch your hamstrings. This makes your muscles to feel better and relax.