Posted on Mar 14, 2008 | Comments 1
The relationship between mind and body is inevitable. If you command your mind to heal your body then the possibilities are high that it will be done.
You do not think about yourself because of the busy life, careers and opportunities. You should spare a few moments for thinking about yourself.
For thinking about yourself, you need to pause from your daily routines and spend some time for focusing on your thoughts and hence recharging your body.
You can use self forgiveness as the tool for healing yourself. Self forgiveness is nothing but pardon others and yourself for the situations which you suffered for long time.
If you have any pain in your body then your whole concentration will move towards that pain. In this situation, you have to say repeatedly for yourself that you are happy, healthy and grateful.
In this way, you should shift your concentration towards good feelings and away from the negative and bad things. This is the self talk which makes you feel grateful and feel better. You can talk to your inner self with the help of one physical process that is meditation.
Meditation for communicating with inner self:
- By practicing meditation, you can unfold your inner self and become peaceful. Hence you will become a better person.
- The gateway to explore your inner consciousness is meditation.
With the end goal of silencing the perpetual discourse of your mind, meditation entails focusing on your thoughts. If you complete this in the right manner then you can reach the state of alpha state. When you reach this state, your body and mind is connected and hence begins the self healing process.
Meditation for physical aspects of your body:
Meditation will provide you threefold healing that is physical, spiritual and psychological healing. You can use meditation for the improvement of the physical ailments.
- Meditation will lower your blood pressure and cholesterol levels with regular practice. Hence, this reduces the workload of your heart. So, your heart pumps for more years and will help you to live longer.
- With the better breathing of meditation, your lungs and heart works efficiently.
- You also use meditation for curing sleeping disorders, fibromyalgia and autoimmune diseases.
Meditation for handling problems in your life:
- You will be able to tackle problems with sharp minds. As you become self aware and unfold, you do not let your emotions dictate your behavior and this will enable you to solve problems.
- With your better approach of your life, you will be able to resist emotions that are negative such as anxiety [Anxiety Therapy], anger and depression [Depression Management] so that you can work through your problems easily. This will affect on your relationships and makes you more fulfill your lives with more friends.
If you are busy with all hustles and bustles of living, then also you should spend some time for yourselves.
Posted in: Personal Growth