Posted on Dec 08, 2008 | Comments 0
Raising a responsible child is a challenging task for a parent.
Parents have been very responsible in all the areas of child growth as the children will try to imitate their parents at every stage of life.
So, for raising a responsible child, you have to implement certain rules and regulations in your day to day life.
- Let the child feel responsible for the work she is allotted. With this, the child experience how important is the task whether it is a small or a big.
- Encourage the child for every small issue she raises. If the child is wrong then make her understand why the issue is not correct in a pleasing way so that the child will not get agitated.
- Provide good opportunities for the children at every stage of their life so that the children will get habituated of selecting the right option amongst many.
- Teach your child to be organized from childhood. It includes keeping their books in their shelves, arranging their bags etc.
- Guide them in following good and healthy habits which plays safe for them all the time.
- Praise the child if she achieves any targets which help her in boosting her self esteem and energy.
Posted in: Parenting