Posted on Aug 22, 2006 | Comments 0
You will most likely begin learning more and more about each other, when it comes to your relationship with your spouse and attempting to improve your marriage. This is a great way to get ideas for romantic planning as well as gifts for your spouse.
Start having conversations about your likes and dislikes with each other. Not only will taking about these things bring you closer together, but they can also help you express your love in an efficient manner and buy gifts that he or she is sure to enjoy.
If you want to do this in another, yet obvious way, you can make a particular checklist for both of you to complete. It is likely to cause all kinds of laughter and jokes at each otherâ€™s expense, but this way you will have a concrete list on hand.
When you consider the number of likes and dislikes, a person can have for just about everything in the world, it can seem a bit overwhelming.
- Start with simple things like his or her favorite color, lucky number(s), favorite flower, favorite music, favorite childâ€™s book, favorite current author, favorite song, favorite singer, favorite poet and favorite poem.
- You can then move on to their favorite food, favorite vegetable, favorite fruit, favorite type of chocolate, favorite cookie, favorite ice cream flavor, favorite snack food, favorite fast food and favorite restaurant.
- Favorites can span all types of categories including sports and arts. Find out about their favorite artist, favorite style of artwork, favorite sculpture and favorite painting. Ask about his or her favorite sport to watch as well as their favorite sport to play. Take it further and find out about his or her favorite Olympic sport, favorite teams and even their favorite board game.
- Next, find out what your partnerâ€™s favorite movie is. Then move on to find out who his or her favorite actress and actor are, their favorite romantic movie, comedy movie, musical, action movie and erotic movie.
- If you and or your spouse enjoy theater, now is the time to find out the specific of what they like about it. You can find out what their favorite play is, what their favorite show tune is and even who their favorite Broadway actor is.
- Make note of what most might consider to be small things like your spouseâ€™s favorite way to relax, his or her favorite television show, their favorite scent, favorite perfume or cologne, favorite beverage, favorite joke, favorite holiday, favorite day of the week and so much more. Take all of this information and treat it as the valuable resource that it is. Use it, update it and tweak it as often as necessary.
- You can find out about more personal things like his or her favorite foreplay activity, their favorite position for making love, their favorite love making location, favorite sexy outfit, favorite place to be touched, favorite place to be kissed, favorite time of day to make love and their favorite fantasy. Find out their favorite place to shop for lingerie, their favorite color of lingerie and favorite style of lingerie.
Posted in: Improve Marriage