Posted on Nov 14, 2008 | Comments 0
If you think you can cruise through your life without any major goals, it would be impossible to lead a complete and fulfilling life.
To lead a self-actualized life, you should set a few life goals that are truly worth accomplishing.
Though it is much easier to set goals than to achieve them, there are ways to make them attainable.
Here are a few simple tips that can really help you to accomplish any type of goal:
- Have a strong reason and sense of purpose to accomplish a goal. People often make the mistake of setting goals without thinking too much about them. Ask yourself: â€œWhy it is important for me and why do I want it?â€
- Explore different ideas to reach your goal. Write down everything that you can do to reach your goals and plan accordingly.
- Be positive and imagine yourself accomplishing the goals successfully. This is very important, since you should not get distracted from the focus of your goal.
- Speed up your learning process by seeking help from successful people. You can also get help and guidance from your family and friends.
- Be passionate about achieving your goals. Striving towards your goals without passion is just like fire without enough fuel. Stick at them, especially when the going gets tough and when your confidence is low.
Posted in: Goal Setting