Posted on Nov 27, 2008 | Comments 0
Anxiety is a state where you feel nervous and tough to accept or react to certain situation. In this state, you can end up with many ill effects on your mind and body.
Your mind cannot accept the fact and you feel as if everything is lost. You have to get very tough on your anxiety to maintain your body and mind healthy.
- You should never take any situation seriously that is you should be open to any kind of change in your life. Everything cannot be predicted before itself. There are many issues that arise unpredicted. Take all the things easily and move on in your life.
- Instead of going for medication which can have the unpleasant effects, go for the meditation practice which relaxes your body and mind.
- Learn the cause for your anxiety and try working on the cause so that next time when you come across similar situation you will not react.
- Know your expectations. Prioritize them and try to fulfill your expectation by working hard. The problem of anxiety occurs when you donâ€™t get the result which is expected. Put all your efforts to reach your expectations.
- Never react to anything. Think twice and take an appropriate decision which helps you in leading a peaceful life.
Posted in: Anxiety & Panic