Anger is a mood of annoyance or aggression. It’s a regular, healthy emotion, just like any other feeling you have.
You should try to express the anger in a positive attitude so that you will not hurt others.
Try to overcome your anger as far as possible to maintain a healthy environment among the people around you. The most effective ways to express anger include
- Recognize: Know the reason why you are getting agitated frequently. Displeasure is one of the common feelings among most of you. Try to avoid the situation when you feel that it is not going to work with you.
- Communicate effectively: Try to face the situation by communicating with the persons so that you can make the point very clear and make others understand the prevailing problem.
- React slowly: React only when it is really needed. Reacting to small issues will lead into anxiety, irritation and anger.Â You can express your anger slowly so that others also understand the situation.
- Relax: Relaxation can make you feel very calm, healthy and peaceful. If you are at peace, there never comes the question of anger and disapproval. Practicing relaxation techniques like meditation helps you a lot to deal with anger effectively.
- Think Positive: Try to observe the situation in a positive way instead of taking the negative impact of it. Think positively and youâ€™ll definitely get positive results.